Yahoo sign in, The cybernetic world has grown exponentially in recent years, allowing many people to stay informed in different ways about different news events around the world, also facilitates communication between them through emails.
There are billions of web pages that provide email service through an internet interface such as: Outlook, Gmail, AOL and Yahoo which provides greater ease to the user to contact different people no matter where they are. , also allows to share a variety of videos, photos, files among others.
Steps to encrypt a message on Yahoo
Now we will teach the user how to encrypt a message to Yahoo in the safest way. First, access the website of www.yahoo.com
1. In this case, to start the process, the user must
download the Steganos Privacy Suite program which will give you more ease.
2. Once the program is downloaded, a window will open which will find a series of tools that will allow you to see all available modules and the current state of use of them.
3. The following happened that the user must perform to encrypt messages, you must select E-mail Encryption.
4. This module will allow you to encrypt the emails you send, as well as any attachment, you just have to click on “Save encryption”.
5. Next, the program will ask you to enter a password to decrypt the message. Remember that you will have to share this password with the recipient of the email.
6. Next, you can attach the encrypted file that you just saved to your Yahoo email and send it with complete confidence that all your information will remain confidential.
Benefits of encrypting your messages in Yahoo.
As you may have noticed, it is really easy to encrypt messages in Yahoo, this will also provide some benefits which can be very helpful for the user. Then any of these.
1. One of these is the one that will allow you to have a more secure and private message which the user can share only with the contact provided since this message has a password that only these two manage so you can ensure these and feel completely calm .